The Algorithm is set of Rules Made by Search Engine to Search Relevant Data on Website. Algorithms are Used to Ranking Website by Following Rules.Also Algorithm is a Step by Step Procedure Designed to Perform Different Types of Operation.
How These Algorithms Updates can Best be Applied to Your Business`s SEO Strategy.
• Have You Ever Observed How Certain Websites or Business Listing Show top of the Google Searches? Or Have you Asked Yourself “What Exactly it is Determined Which Website or Article Get to the Top Position of Search Result Page “the Answer is Called Search Engine Optimization?
• By Following the “Rules” of SEO Using Enhance Your Web Pages And Improve the Page Ranking Within Search Engine. With Google Being Most Used Search Engine Understand How to increase your Page Rank in Google Search Result Can Provide Countless Benefits to Your Business.
• The SERP (Search Engine Result Page) is Effected Daily through the Changes of Google Algorithms So Designed Your Website or Business Listing Page to follow the Rules of Updated Algorithms it is Very useful to Ranking your Website top position of Google Search Result.
Best Strategy for 2018 to Rank First Position in Google Search Results:
• Infographics Images is also called Visual Image it Contains Charts or Diagram it is Used to Represents Information or Data. Infographics are more Loved, Most Viewed and Most Share any other Content. It is Very Usefully in Content Marketing
• A Video is a good Platform to Gain Traffic. There are 4 Billion Video Watch on YouTube Every Day. Video Boosts Conversions and Sales of Product. The Video Advertising Increase More Engagements.
• Product Review is the Most Effective Way to Boosts Traffic to Our Website. Product Reviews are in Great Demand. Moreover Newer and Better Contents would attract a Lot of Visitors Which will Definitely Boost your Google Traffic.
Google has Started Working Its Prediction Algorithm for Secure Web
• Google has started pushing sites to switch Websites to secure connections (i.e. https://) to help protect visitor’s personal information and data.
• Https Provide More Security to Your Website. Because Communication between Website and Browser are Encrypted. Https used in Banking Sector because it provides payment gateway and it is highly Secure Information.
• In 2018, providing your users a secure connection is a large part of the Google search algorithm and Also it is more Useful to improve your Website Ranking
• Having secure Websites an “Above” in the search results over unsecured sites. Google has proven this commitment to a secure web by rolling out unsecured warnings in their Chrome browser in October 2017.
• Visitors now see Red Unsecure Warnings on any pages that have sign-up or sign-in forms on pages that are unsecured i.e. website don’t have https then it gives red Symbol.
• We have moved multiple clients to a full HTTPS website with great results.One client, an e-commerce business, saw a traffic increase of 35%. Another client, a lead generation software company, saw a traffic increase of over 175% after moving to full HTTPS (year-over-year).
Voice Search and Digital Assistants
• Due to the Increase use of mobile devices, and now the growth of digital assistants (Amazon’s Alexa and Echo, Google’s Home and Home Mini, Apple’s Siri, etc), voice search is expected to continue to grow at a rapid pace and Also traffic throughout 2018.
• According to Google work, 20% of searches already come from voice queries.
• A good 2018 SEO Voice Search strategy must include optimizing for more Keywords, long-tail keywords, in order to capture that mobile and digital assistant for users
Focus on RankBrain Algorithm
• This is an update Algorithm that was made possible by Google’s advancements in machine learning.With this update, Google does not just focus on the backlink of website profile of a page, quality of the web content or the click-through rate.
• RankBrain enables the Google algorithm to Search queries much better and matches with relevant page content. RankBrain is bound to gain more significance come 2018. Currently, Rank Brain processes a whopping 63,000 searches per second.